Autel MaxiBAS BT608
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 is a touchscreen battery electrical system analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. MaxiBAS BT608 Battery Tester can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
Why Choose Autel MaxiBAS BT608?
No Blocking - Upgrade version of BT508, you can use it all over the world
Accurate Battery Diagnosis - Autel advanced battery tester MaxiBAS BT608 is a professional analysis tool for testing 6- and 12-volt batteries from 100-3000 CCA, it covers Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL Cell batteries. With the Adaptive Conductance technology, you can get the most accurate test results and deduce the mis-diagnosis to lowest, 95% battery accuracy and 100% detection rate of bad battery.
Intuitive Adaptive Conductance - BT608 wins over other battery tools with this feature which enables BT608 to test low or almost completely discharged batteries, and it can be done in the vehicle without disconnecting the terminals, no more mis- and repeat diagnosis, accurate test results for one try.
Cranking & Charging Test, Electric Reset - Autel BT608 battery load tester can run a complete test on automobile cranking and charging system. Adaptive Conductance algorithm to fast test the starter/generator and complete diagnostics for all electrical systems
Data Viewing/Printing - Autel Digital Auto Battery Analyzer BT608 has data review function that enables technician to review the data record, and print out the diagnostic report instantly with the built-in thermal printer, sharing report by email is supported
Full Systems Diagnois - Autel all systems diagnosis scan tool BT608 is not only a professional battery tester, but also an ideal wireless FULL SYSTEMS scanner, it has same vehicle/year coverage as autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT.
1-Year Free Software Update - After you register and log in, you can enjoy a free software upgrade for one year. After one year, if you do not choose to continue to purchase the upgrade service, it will not affect the normal use of the device
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Main Features
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
State-Of-The-Art Auto Battery Test
- Autel MaxiBAS BT608 car load tester is designed to test 6V/12V Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries with CCA(100 to 3000 CCA), CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA standards. BT608 can test the battery state of health, offers illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing.
- State of Charge: The amount of energy stored in the battery relative to its capacity.
- Voltage: The difference in electric potential between the positive and the negative terminals of a battery.
- Measure Capacity: Battery energy storage capacity measured in Cold Crank Amps.
One Touch Battery Replacement / Registration with Illustration Guides
- BT608 can perform battery registration/replacement at a single touch of the screen. It offers illustration guides to show the whole battery replacement process.
- After registration of new battery, it can perform vehicle systems initialization to reset the components.
Re-Initialize Vehicle Systems to Make Them Work Properly Again
- After battery replacement/registration, some vehicle systems may not work properly after a complete power loss. Autel MaciBAS BT608 battery test scanner comes with "Electric Appliance Reset" feature to enable mechanics and DIYers to re-initialize or restore learnt values critical to both safety and convenience related vehicle systems like sunroof reset, lane-departure warning system and Pre-Collision system and Emission Inspection and Maintenance program.
Cranking Charging System Test
- BT608 Battery Tester can test battery and also 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems( starter and alternator).
- Cranking Voltage
- Cranking Amps
- Engine cranking speed before start
- Out-Vehicle Test
- BT608 can test the health of a battery when it’s not installed in the vehicle, just input the correct battery specifications based on the information printed on the battery’s label, verify battery type, battery standard and battery capacity.
- Even when a battery is in a poor state of charge, it can accurately test its potential for stored energy without necessitating a recharge prior to test. This can expedite diagnosis and more quickly achieve the sales of a replacement unit.
MaxiBAS BT608 Wireless All Systems Diagnosis
- Autel BT608 is not only a professional battery tester, but also an ideal wireless OBD2 FULL SYSTEMS scan tool, which has the same vehicle/year coverage as autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT. It can read/ clear full system fault codes/ view DTC descriptions, live data and freeze frame data for 80+ US, EU and Asian cars, up to 2019/2020, and a few 2021. With lifetime free updates, supporting newer cars, BT608 is an ideal full systems scan tool.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Detail Display
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Specifications
||5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac),USB 2.0, Type C, BT5.0+EDR
||5 V DC
||450 mA at 7.7 V DC
||7.7 V, 3000 mAh
||100 to 3000 A
||1.5 to 36 V
||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )
||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )
|Dimension (L x W x H):
||-204 mm x 90 mm x 32 mm (8.03” x 3.54” x 1.25”)
510 g (1.12 lb.)
Autel BT608 Package Content
- 1x BT608 Main Unit
- 1x MaxiCVI MV200 Series
- 1x Battery Clamp Cable
- 2x Paper Roll
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
Free EU Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide EU free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, DPD, or Royal Mail etc.Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|| 5-7 Days
|| 5-7 Days
|| 5-7 Days
Note: If your order product is out of stock, it will take about 7-15 days,Hope your kind understanding.
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.eu is an Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.